VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts that have a deep expertise in the area of Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. Our services portfolio includes Program Management Office Support, Enterprise, System and Application Architecture, Software Design and Development, Data Management, Process Management, Health Data Interoperability, Standards Definition, Software Quality Assurance, Independent Validation and Verification and Operations and Sustainment Support.
VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks and reduce costs for our clients.
We are currently looking to fill a new Cyber Security Engineer position for a large federal government project.
- This role is for an experienced Cyber Security engineer who will work alongside a Project Manager experience in Information Security.
- Assist in creating various information security policy and procedures.
- Assist with creating, reviewing and managing various A&A artifacts.
- Assist with analyzing security controls implemented and documented for EHRM information systems.
- Analyze information system controls implemented to insure they are in place and working as intended.
- Assist with creating reports and presentations to inform stakeholders of various findings and the state of the EHRM information systems information security program effectiveness.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology from an accredited college or, in lieu of degree, a minimum of eight years of experience for projects and tasks of similar scope and complexity.
- Experience with technical writing.
- Ability to create information security policy and procedure documents.
- Must have knowledge of and experience working with FISMA, FISCAM, FIPS and OMB security requirements particularly with regards to Assessment and Authorization of federal information systems both contracted and internal.
- Must be able to identify risks and recommend mitigating action.
- Experience with VA information security policy and procedure as well as DoD Cerner Millennium and MedCOI implementation highly desired.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Federal security clearance (MBI).
- MUST HAVE Prior experience on VA contracts.
- MUST LIVE in Washington DC area
Perks and Benefits
- 100% telecommute position
- Simple IRA with employer-matching
- PTO + Federal Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.