VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts that have a deep expertise in the area of Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. Our services portfolio includes Program Management Office Support, Enterprise, System and Application Architecture, Software Design and Development, Data Management, Process Management, Health Data Interoperability, Standards Definition, Software Quality Assurance, Independent Validation and Verification and Operations and Sustainment Support.
VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks and reduce costs for our clients.
We are currently looking to fill a new Program Director position for a large federal government project.
- Lead the overall program organization, serve as the primary point of contact for the U.S. Government Client and contribute significantly to overall product strategy, design and implementation.
- Lead the development of program management, quality control / assurance, and work plans.
- Professionally represent the program and advise high-level customer officials.
- Manage a large team of content developers – including in-house, subcontractor and independent consultant staff – designers and product managers and engineers.
- Foster a collaborative environment between in Content, Product Management and Design teams to ensure the delivery of excellent experiences to end-users.
- Implement a systematic program monitoring and evaluation effort to continually improve program and product performance to ensure that the customer and learner needs are met and a high-value overall solution is delivered.
Required Experience, Education and Skills
- BS degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum Fifteen (15) years of professional experience as an analyst is required.
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs, tools, processes and frameworks.
- Current Department of Veteran Affairs is strongly preferred.
- Has working knowledge of healthcare business domain.
- Medium Level Security Clearance (MBI).
The ideal candidate will have experience in handling multiple tasks and deadlines, strong written communication skills and the ability to apply appropriate communication techniques to various individuals across the enterprise.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% telecommute position
- Medical and Dental
- Simple IRA with employer-matching
- Laptop Allowance
- PTO + Federal Holidays