VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts that have a deep expertise in the area of Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. Our services portfolio includes Program Management Office Support, Enterprise, System and Application Architecture, Software Design and Development, Data Management, Process Management, Health Data Interoperability, Standards Definition, Software Quality Assurance, Independent Validation and Verification and Operations and Sustainment Support.
VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks and reduce costs for our clients.
We are currently looking to fill a new Test Engineer position for a large federal government project.
Required Experience, Education and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Understanding of Agile software development methodology and role of Testing within the Agile development framework
- Understanding and applicable experience using testing tools comparable to JUnit, SoapUI, and Fortify.
- Understanding and applicable experience developing, executing, and responding to ADA Section 508 accessibility tests
- Must be able to create a Regression Test Suite from existing and new functional tests. Will also be responsible for managing and updating the automated testing framework configurations as well as creating Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Execution Logs and Test Execution Summaries.
- Experience in writing efficient test plans and test cases that exercise all logic paths.
- Experience with writing master test plans (MTP), test suites and test cases.
- Experience in maintaining and enhancing existing automation framework for regression testing using development skills.
- Experience in setting up the test environment needed to execute automated test scripts
- Experience in designing and implementing test metrics
- Must exhibit proactive communication with team members related to project status, testing expectations, testing results, and related topics
- Must have or be able to obtain a Federal security clearance (MBI)
- Two or more years hands on experience with VA TRM-approved performance test software package and functional test software package
- Experience with the Rational Tools Suite, including Rational Team Concert (CCM), Rational Quality Manager, Rational Requirements Composer (RRC), etc.
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs, tools, processes and frameworks -- (specifically PMAS, VIP and ProPath).
- Active Department of Veterans Affairs system access
- Has working knowledge of healthcare business domain