VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts that have a deep expertise in the area of Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. Our services portfolio includes Program Management Office Support, Enterprise, System and Application Architecture, Software Design and Development, Data Management, Process Management, Health Data Interoperability, Standards Definition, Software Quality Assurance, Independent Validation and Verification and Operations and Sustainment Support.
VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks and reduce costs for our clients.
We are currently looking to fill a new Senior Business Analyst position for a large federal government project.
- Function as a Project Planner/Scheduler with hands-on experience in developing Integrated Master Schedules.
- Extensive experience with Primavera and MS Project.
- Create and manage a formal requirements management plan, complete with responsibilities, expectations and relevant process models.
- Effectively capture, analyze and manage requirements related to a complex software system using Rational Requirements Composer.
- Help shape requirements using EPIC and USER stories so that developers can code the requirements effectively.
- Create and maintain a requirement.
- Work with subject matter experts, developers and testers to review test cases that define acceptance criteria for project features.
- Experience with core PM/BA tools including Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Access).
- Experience in consulting with identified project stakeholders and clients to define requirements and clearly articulate business situations that require technical solutions.
- Strong documentation skills required with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Prepare documentation and other artifacts for requirements management.
Required Experience, Education and Skills
- BS degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience in functional / business analysis domain is required.
- Experience with VA’s Benefits Gateway Services (BGS) Program is a huge plus.
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs, tools, processes and frameworks.
- Has working knowledge of healthcare business domain.
- Must be familiar with working in an Agile environment and a CSM is highly preferred.
- Currently has or is able to obtain Medium Level Security Clearance (MBI).
- Current VA access is preferred but not mandatory for this position.
This is a 100% remote, telecommute, work from home position.